A quick and easy meal that can be for lunch or dinner. It is family friendly as you can add as much or little to your child's plate based on their tastes.
- 5 thin cut chicken cutlets
- 1/2 c Wishbone Italian Dressing
- 3 cups Romaine Lettuce, cut into small pieces (you can sub a bagged salad)
- 15-20 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/4 c red onion, diced
- 1/3 c crumbled Feta cheese
- Arnold brand Pocket Thins, cut in quarters
Tzatziki Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 cups Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 English cucumber, minced
- 1 Tbs Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbs Dill
Toss the chicken with the Italian dressing. Grill 3-5 min per side until chicken is cooked through. Slice into 2-inch cubes.
To prep tzatziki sauce:
Combine all ingredients and stir.
Assemble per plate for a family friendly meal.
Layer: Lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, onion, tomatoes, 1 Tbs Feta
Place 2 pieces of pocket thins on the side. Serve with Tzatziki sauce.
Cal/serving: 316 Carb: 20.4g Fat: 14.8g Protein: 28.9g